The housing market in Colorado is booming. With the state unemployment rate at around 2%, people are pouring into the state. Not only does the job market make Colorado appealing, but also the beautiful mountains, healthy lifestyle, and great people make our state the ideal place to live. Now is the time to check out new homes for sale in Broomfield, CO.
If you are new to Colorado or just looking to purchase a new home on the Front Range, Broomfield is the perfect location for your next home. Broomfield’s growth over the last few years has only added to its attraction. Now more than ever, Broomfield appeals to a variety of residents offering a vast selection of home options. From condos and townhomes to family-centered neighborhoods and luxury estates, Broomfield has the choice that is right for you.
Here are 8 Reasons You Should Look at New Homes for Sale in Broomfield, CO
- Home prices in Broomfield are more affordable compared to surrounding areas. Broomfield’s median home price is around $451,000. This is lower than Boulder, Superior, Lafayette, Louisville, and Erie.
- Broomfield offers many new build neighborhood options. If you are looking to buy a newly built home, Broomfield is the perfect start to your search. Many neighborhoods offer modern amenities, multiple home plans, and generous incentives.
- A wide selection of top-notch real estate agents serves Broomfield. Real estate agents are a great resource when purchasing a home. If you are searching for a home, realtors like Redhead Properties are experienced and available to serve you.
- For families with children, Broomfield offers a great selection of highly rated public schools, charter schools, and private schools. Parents love Broomfield for the many school options and family-centered activities available.
- Broomfield is centrally located on Colorado’s Front Range with easy access to both Denver and Boulder. Broomfield boasts beautiful mountain views and that laid-back Colorado lifestyle people crave. Broomfield’s location makes it easy to access the Rocky Mountains for skiing, hiking, and other outdoor adventures.
- Broomfield attracts a variety of industries and employers. The city’s unemployment rate is low just like in the rest of Colorado. This is due to the vast number of great employment options located here.
- Broomfield provides recreational amenities Coloradans love. Residents have access to thousands of acres of open space, hundreds of miles of trails, and two recreation centers.
- This Denver suburb has small town charm with big city conveniences. Broomfield has a variety of restaurants, entertainment options, churches, and shopping centers. No matter what you like to do in your spare time, this city has an option that is sure to please.
Whether you are looking for your first home or the perfect retirement destination, Broomfield, Colorado offers options for everyone. This booming community is the perfect place to purchase your next home. For help understanding the buying process, download this helpful guide – “The Buying Process”.
Contact The Team at Redhead Luxury Properties to begin your search for new homes for sale in Broomfield, CO.