Clients are a great source for continued business for Denver luxury real estate professionals.
When you’re interested in buying or selling your luxury home, condo, or loft in the Denver area, it’s important you trust a reputable Denver luxury real estate professional, like Cindy Marlowe to be your partner. That’s why so many people turn to business colleagues, friends, and neighbors when looking the right person to help buy or sell their dream home.
In fact, 92% of consumers say they trust recommendations from their friends and family above all other types of marketing. This is good news for using a Denver luxury real estate professionals who can earn up to half their business from repeat and referral clients.
What is a referral?
Luxury real estate is not one sale, one purchase, and you’re done. Rather, it’s a business of building relationships and networks of people that trust you and support you in your business efforts, which is why referrals from clients are so important.
A referral is one of the biggest compliments you can pay your luxury agent. They show you:
- Trust in the agent’s ability to help you buy or sell your home
- Are impressed with the agent’s customer service efforts
- Are willing to stake your reputation on the agent
- The importance of hiring an experienced agent in Denver’s high-end market
Client referrals are also a good way to help real estate agents grow their business through word-of-mouth marketing.
Building a referral network
Because I work by referral as a Denver luxury and 55+ residential real estate broker, I am committed to providing my luxury real estate clients with unsurpassed service before, during, and after they buy and sell their Denver-area dream home with me, such as:
- Providing a Power Seller Report to clients interested in learning if now is the right time to sell. The report includes information on your home’s value, your purchasing power, and a list of potential high-end homes, condos, or lofts you can buy—in Denver or elsewhere—following the sale. Power Seller Report
- Showing clients appreciation for referrals. I love to surprise my clients who share my name or leave a testimonial on my site with tickets to festivals and sporting events throughout the year.
- By providing information on the real estate industry and the Denver luxury market. My monthly newsletter and blog provide tips on things like what buyers are looking for in their dream home, how to stage your home for a quick sale, and how to protect yourself from scams after you buy or sell your house.
- Providing a concierge list with partners I know and trust—anything and everything from interior designers and landscapers to smart home installers. Just give me a call, and I will connect you with the best vendor to help you prepare your home for sale or settle into a new home
I recently discovered a local mortgage company that I am proud to work with because of their innovative new loan option for buyers. The partnership is a benefit for clients like you that are looking to maximize their home investment by allowing you to save money on your mortgage and save money for retirement. Plus, I know and trust the company to ensure that we will close your sale smoothly and on time.
I want every buyer and seller to have a smooth real estate transaction that’s free of any unnecessary stress. Having people on call to help you is just one way I do that. And just one more way to keep you happy.
Because a happy client is one that’s more likely to refer me to their family, friends, and business associates.
Download information on the newest entry on my concierge list.
CMG Financial – The All In One Loan