Broomfield Real Estate Broker
Sue Armstrong – Associate Broker
Front Range Community Specialist
Redhead Luxury Properties
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Brookfield Central High School, Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- The University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
- After Sue received her MBA from UW-Milwaukee, she pursued a career in the financial and manufacturing industries.
- She worked for over thirty years in different roles, including IT Project Leader, Business Intelligence Analyst, and several medium-sized companies.
- Sue then ventured into real estate in 2002 and joined a large real estate company in Wisconsin.
- She was fortunate to have one of the best training and support teams in the state.
- Sue appreciates that her past role in such an excellent organization means that she can pass on her wealth of knowledge to her present-day real estate clients.
- Sue is specialised in Broomfield, Arvada and Jefferson, Boulder, Denver and the Arapahoe Counties. She excels in her knowledge and passion for the plethora of things to do and places to appreciate.
Sue is very active in Skyestone, Broomfield, a 55+ community in the Denver area. This unique dynamic adult community offers a fresh concept for active living in Colorado that brings the great outdoors inside their thoughtfully designed homes.
As a member of the Skyestone 55+ community, Sue is an instrumental volunteer and participates on several committees achieving outstanding accomplishments in all areas of senior living.
Meet Sue Armstrong
Sue Armstrong loves to help families find happiness with their first home purchase. She has a unique art of finding her client that particular home they have their heart set on. This passion and dedication to her client’s needs are what drives Sue every day.
Sue visited Colorado for over 25 years on and off with her skiing and camping clubs. After both of her children made the permanent move to Colorado, between them, they produced five wonderful grandsons. Sue, not wanting to be an out-of-state grandparent, made a move herself in 2015 and now enjoys playing a very active role with her growing family. Sue loves nothing more than watching her grandsons participate on a winter park ski team as well as competitive local soccer teams.
Sue also has an extraordinary ‘exchange student daughter’ from Spain that has become a part of her family. Sue’s Spanish child collectively calls them “her American family” and is now married and living in Cincinnati with her two daughters.
Redhead Luxury Properties in Westminster Colorado
Over 55’s Specialist
Sue has many years of experience fulfilling the needs of the over fifty-five communities in her state. She is extremely familiar with Heritage Todd Creek, near Denver that won the NAHB’s Best of 55+ Housing Gold Award for Best Clubhouse at an Active Adult Community.
Sue has a wealth of knowledge in the Front Range communities all along the western boundary that serves as a gateway to the Rocky Mountains.
Few surpass Sue’s understanding of the Anthem community residencies. She has established great connections in Anthem Highlands’ neighborhoods for active families and the Anthem Ranch for active 55+ adults. She has made herself the ‘go-to realtor for the newest enclave, Anthem Reserve, which offers inspiring open-space access with views from one of Broomfield’s highest elevations.
Sue recognises that the region’s premier 55+ villages are the handsome reward for a life well-lived. She delivers unique know-how in various matters over the needs of the over fifty-five demographic and introduces her clients to a life full of much more excitement and spiritedness to come. Sue appreciates that every day can be a new adventure.
Skystone 55+ Community
Things happen fast in the Colorado communities. There are always new restaurants, school announcements and fun activities to appreciate. Sue ensures you and your family connect with everyone who matters to you. She shares neighborhood insights, local stories and supports small businesses in the community any way she can.
When you are looking for your first home, an active adult community or upsizing or downsizing your current home, Sue has the patience and persistence to work with you until you find the perfect home for your needs.